So, just wanted to see if this still works. Well, and i'm totally over studying. I've reached my last year of law school with the outlook that the legal industry is going to change. Even if it doesn't change, it needs to change.
But, i won't go there now.
Where I am going to go, however, is a place that I am sure all three of my viewers would love to discuss and/or read about. My theories on why women's rights in India, China and Japan are so behind those of the Western world. I understand that there are different scales of reality for every country and every person. But my theory begins from the notion that all three aforementioned countries were not given the opportunity to have a sexual revolution and thus leading them to more restrictive views, culturally and politically, about women.
I am not advocating that every country needs to be become the "godless" nation of Americans. What i am saying is that the female gender in these countries were never able to stand up and rebel against the oppressive male-dominated society. THere was never a gender-determination (as opposed to a self- determination).
Would love to hear your thoughts. Well, if anyone is reading.
See you all on the other side of finals!
No comments:
Post a Comment